(Photo: ERIKA SCHULTZ / THE SEATTLE TIMES) Albert Erickson, 83, of Monroe, Wash., throws the javelin during USATF Master's National Decathlon Championship Sunday, July 15, 2012. Erickson, the second oldest athlete at the decathlon, competed in 10 events over two days at Woolsey Stadium in Shoreline. Competitors, ages 18-86, traveled from around the country to participate in events like the long jump, shot put, pole vault and 1,500-meter run.
Published in Subscribe to the RSS feed of Features Features / Subscribe to the RSS feed of News News
Like this? Let your friends know now!
Latest articles from Administrator
- 2015 Canada Running Series launches next month in Vancouver posted on Friday, 13 February 2015 09:42
- Brooks Beasts Sign Dorian Ulrey and Matt Hillenbrand posted on Tuesday, 27 January 2015 12:40
- Seahawks Fans Enticed By Limited Edition Shoe From Brooks posted on Tuesday, 27 January 2015 12:06
- Review: PEP wool performance running shirt posted on Wednesday, 14 January 2015 08:55
- RRCA Names Spokane, WA 2014 Outstanding Runner Friendly Community of the Year posted on Thursday, 18 December 2014 09:41